Monday, January 09, 2006

Dreamy....





Bet ya didn't know......

  • That my grade 4 boyfriend Jordan Knight is coming to Richards on Richards this Month.
  • That Jordan's dad is Canadian, which makes Jordan 1/2 Canadian.
  • That Jordan's favorite candy is green gummy worms.
  • That Jordan's favorite colour is army green.
  • That Jordan has a five-octave vocal range ( like Mariah Carey and Christina Augerila)
  • That Jordan prefers boxers to briefs
  • That Jordan always travels with his pillow to remind him of home.
  • That Jordan used to sing in the church choir.

How's that for a good memory? I spent all day at work today listening to NKOTB songs, but not like the mainstream ones, not the singles, but the rarities and b-sides like Didn't I (Blow YA Mind); Cover Girl; Happy Birthday; Valentine Girl; I Need You. I 3> NKOTB. They are the Temptations of my generation. They say such sweet things... They dance so cutely. Okay I have to go. I need to practise my high-pitched scream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Practise your high-pitched scream? From what I can remember, it can already break glass!

Anonymous said...

how much are you paying to use your top high pitched sscream for your favourite gay man? (bet ya didnt know)...i would go but only if he sang give it to me ...oops i mean you