Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Get away from me Lil Jinx!

Have you met my recent companion, Lil Jinx? She has been with me for almost a week and I believe she has overstayed her welcome. She is crimping my style not to mention endangering my life!
I want her out! Keep her away from me! I have hosted her long enough! She has caused enough disasters to last me a lifetime.
Everyday since her unexpected arrival last Thursday, has been a swift race against Death.
Thursday she tickled me under the arms on teh bus and caused me to drop a gallon of paint on my foot, my left foot. That was her idea of a welcome wagon.
On Friday she scared me by jumping out from behind a chair and caused me to somehow break a huge glass frame and then get a million tiny bits of glass in my knee, which I had to pick out with tweezers, tweezers.
On Saturday, she entered my body and caused my lungs to almost collapse due to over inhalation of paint fumes.
On Sunday she slicked the stairs at the Club Monaco on Robson and made my fall flat on my bum and cause a huge scene in the store.
On Monday she got my finger trapped in the closet door.
Yesterday, she gave me indigestion ( if you know what I mean) from smelly alcohol-filled cheese dip at SIP.
Well, enough is enough.
Lil JINX get away from me!!!
GO HOME!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't tell me you are going to start talking about your poop all the time again!

Anonymous said...

oh come on now you cant blame everything on lil jinx, it was probably all the work of charley haus he was the bully after all