Friday, June 10, 2005

Dreams are weird

So i've had the same dream like 3 nights in a row now ( since I lost my job). It feels so real that I don't even relaize it's a dream until I wake up all panicky and even after i wake up I still feel like it was real for a few minutes... i dream that I'm felling really nauseous...The room's spinning and I keep burping even few seconds. So then I decide to take a bath and my stomach feels so gross and i touch my stomach and there this weird sack protruding from my stomach. I touch it and it feels all squishy and alive. So I push it around and push it up my stomach and through my throat and then I puke it up. It's a small bag covered in green mucus with rope all over it. I look all over the bag and find a tiny hole and see a trail of fine white powder leaking from the bag. It's heroin. And like the minute that I feel like I am feeling the effects of the heroin going to my brain I wake up. Really fast.. And I like have to check myself to make sure that I'm not really high on heroin. (Not that I would even know what to expect, I imagine I would feel all schitzo) I have no idea what that means... But I've woken up 9-10 times in the past 3 nights with this same weirdo dream...and I felt the need to share.

yah! blogs make it so I don't have the bore everyone with my stories in person....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really weird. It means you are detaching yourself from your old job.. You hated it so much it wanted to make u vomit. You went their against you will and put up their shit. Now you are vomiting their shit out of your system. YOU ARE MOVING ON!!!

Anonymous said...

WHAT?! They fired you? What is wrong with those people? Obviously they did not appreciate you. Leaving there will just allow time to find something much better. Of course there is that nasty need to eat and pay bills in the mean time.
I didn't know your car was stolen. Did insurance cover it for you? It's not like you loved that car "neon means knee on everything" but still it was indepent transportation.
Ryan finishes working in Gibsons tomorrow, will spend Monday at Wes' and then off to Red Mountain for the summer. We haven't seen him since he went to Gibsons so I'm looking forward to visiting with him one whole entire evening this week. Jesse stayed in Kelowna, he was tired of being on the road all the time and Wes now lives in North Van. He's working painting some huge ass bridge. Sorry I don't remember which one. Nothing very exciting happening around here. That's what happens when you're middle aged and content. Just working on landscaping the yard. I think the neighbours are starting to talk about that crazy woman with cardboard all over her front yard. Of course they have nothing but weeds in their yards.
If you want to get together for coffee, I'll be out at the coast at the end of August, but I need a number to get ahold of you. I'm going to try and see Katie, too, so maybe we could all do coffee.
Take care of yourself
Sandi