Thursday, June 09, 2005

Good News Bad News....

I think I'm a pretty tolerant girl... always looking out for the little guy... you know when you vote for someone just because you feel bad because no one else will vote for them... When you buy a top because it just seems so depressingly lonely sitting there by itself... Or you decide to take pity on some poor soul who everyone else seems to ignore or hate just because you want to help out... to even out the playing field a bit.... make life a little fairer..... Well it seems that all my routing for the underdog has turned me into just that. The underdog.... the also ran.... It seems like everyone else I know is moving up in the world. Best friends are getting married buying cars, former classmates are becoming big corporate honchos and high-paid librarians, friends are getting better and better paying jobs... and I am staying so static. Still unable to stay at a 'real job' for over a year, still unable to find a boyfriend that I would even consider sharing my life with.... still stuck... the underdog.... So while I am so happy that eveeryone else seems to be having such a succesful and great life, I can't help but feel a little sorry for myself... I know, I know my time will come...blah, blah blah.... but it definelty sucks waiting....

If you want to see why everyone hates star jones : www.starandal.com
Why Lindsay Lohan is Annoying : http://www.defamer.com/hollywood/gossip/lindsay-lohan/index.php#brad-pitt-famechecks-lindsay-lohan-107241



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you not learned anything from history? barter and indians don't mix... canada was founded on that principal... maybe you should try moving to japan and teaching english with the rest of us lost souls....
-steve

Anonymous said...

Preet you are an amazing woman. That has really nice flat ironed hair. You have an amazing hot brown boy roomate. Everyone loves you. Remember we live alot better than in Hotel Rawanda. Luv U!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh preety preety,
Je doit fait un comment parce que to a demander. J'espere que tout va bon. C'est le temps de aller a la maison maintenant. Deux personnes fait beaucoup de becs dehors la fenetre en avant du grand, grand bateau.
Salut mi amiga.
Corazon,
sweetsister
(a demain)

Anonymous said...

well.......at least your going to see GREEN DAY!!!!!!!!!!! yay oh yeah and everything will get better you know it. love from reGGie and Ethel xxxooo

Anonymous said...

Sigh, life sucks doesn't it, and just when we think we've got it figured, it changes again. But first of all, aren't you a bit younger than some of your friends who are doing things you find "exciting" I mean give yourself time to catch up! You are an amazing woman and will have an amazing magical life. You just have to chose it and know how much LOVE is behind you.

--anonymous journalist friend