Saturday, June 11, 2005

Lords of Dogtown rocks


Heath ledger channeling val kilmer in the Doors in Lords of Dogtown..... Posted by Hello

So I saw Lords of Dogtown last night and it was so fun... even though heath was pulling an almost complete rip off of val klimer in the Doors... The best part was when Tony Hawk was dressed up as an astronaut getting his photo taken with one of the skaters and he trys out the skateboard and totally bails... I loved it.. everyone who was once young and thought they were 'against the establishment' should see it asap...I also loved all the hot guys wearing knee socks... knee socks are cool.... everyone should wear them again....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Preety G...don't be sad about the job and the ride, take it as a blessing- a sign- something better will come along, like those knee high socks...things will look up. Hey, we could take on this world, you-the struggling writer, me- the starving artist...together we can ditch the suburban life of marriage and minivans , schedules, and golden retrievers!
It's just you and me baby!!

Anonymous said...

Hey duder, sorry I totally forgot to call you back tonight. I was kind of having a rough night, so I was a little preoccupied. We should totally talk tomorrow (Tues) though if you're game. Later skater ;).
Grade 7!!