Saturday, July 30, 2005

Drunkedy, drunk drunk drunk .................

There's something to be said for getting drunk at 3:30 in the afternoon on a sunny friday afternoon. I reccommend that everyone try this. Of course, then you are left with that inappropriate buzz at like 5 pm and you have to figure out what to do with yourself so you can still have fun but not generate too much attention to yourself. Luckily for me, there was a lot of things going on yesterday and I happened to run into some people I knew who probably think I'm a weird lush that hangs out with random aquaintances I find on the street, but I digress.

The best thing about getting drunk in the afternoon is that after you get home and hang out for a bit, you're ready for round two. And it's even better if you head back to the same place you were in the afternoon and all the hot waiters were just starting their shift and you were the only people in the whole place. Of course, it's even better when the hot waiter remembers you and notices that you've gotten changed and exchanged drinking companions....

I guess my point is, yesterday was a fun, unexpected summer night. Here's to many more to come. Muzzletoff!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's to getting drunk at inappropriate times. It's almost as good as when I was drunk for my third headmaster interview and bowed like 40-odd times too many! I'll call you tonight.

-

Anonymous said...

Same drinking hole, same day, different companion - you're my hero!
S.

Anonymous said...

my favourite memory was stumbling out realizing I was still a bit tipsy and then realizing exactly what neighbourhood we were in.

We sort of fit, I mean drunk and all....