Friday, July 22, 2005

HAPPY DAY!



Yeah Me!

So it looks like I will be a blogger for hire! I am going to be the official fashion blogger on this new site called Beyond Robson. Yeah! I will get press passes and my own profile and business cards and everything! Yeah! I won't get paid in the beginning ( no one will) and I have to get myself a digital camera, but whatever...

I am being a procrastinator. I kicked my roommate out of the house so I could work, but I have not really done much. I talked on the phone, flirted with this random guy that's stalking me on MSN and applied for some freelancing jobs.

I don't want to jinx things too much right now, but, dare I say it.... Things are going pretty good right now. At this second only...

Tomorrow, I am off to Seattle for a big shop... ( before I even get my first cheque, but whatever)

So I will leave you with this quote, I know that's so cliched, but this quote is actually something that relates to my entry, not just random ( even though that's what this site is supposed to be about) :

“I trust that everything happens for a reason,

even when we’re not wise enough to see it.”

– Oprah Winfrey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey babe! Congrats on the new job that's awesome. I'm sure you'll do great!!
In Grade 7 Heaven,
S.

Rambling Rose Cottage said...

I stumbled upon your blog. I enjoyed reading it. Good luck with your fashion blog!