Thursday, August 25, 2005

Fun fotos.......


Here are some photos from raj and jamie's birthday party at david's house like 3 months ago ( raj just got the photos developed). It was a very fun night....

I am going home this weekend and me and my parents are going used car shopping yaha yahayahahaha and then I will go out and celebrate one of the best days, Amaya's Birthday! and then I will go and congradulate my girl sarah loveday M.A. on her brainy feat of successfully defending her thesis. and then I will go and pick richard's brain about what to wear for this forboding wedding that's coming up. In between all that I will be eating lots and lots of my mom's indian food.
I can't wait for the weekend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so everyone that's wearing pink is a gay, right? Or have i missed something? looks like fun either way!

-s

Anonymous said...

Hey man, can't wait to see you this weekend!
~S to the M to the L

Anonymous said...

oh my god.........preet the bsb video is so freankin funny except now i dont like nick cause he looks so disgusting with that teen greaser mustache GROSS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Pink is the new Black okay so straight guys can wear it too! Gay guys look better in it though as we do in everything else...lol. Preet just looks fab in the pics, glowing skin and everything. Can't wait till our colonic!!!!!

Anonymous said...

what about me - your ol'shool neighbor???