Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Sometimes being bored at work is the lesser of two evils....

So yesterday when I was bored at work, me and my 20-year-old co-worker decided to read our palms with the trusting help of the all seeing Internet. God idea in theory. Terrible idea in practise.

MY PALM SUCKS.
My life line is so short i could drop dead any second.
I'm supposed to have two husbands both of whom cheat on me.
I will have 2 bastard babies.
I will have no fame.
no fortune.
But surprisingly a lot of luck.

Whatever.

Here's the link if you want to torture yourself: http://www.ofesite.com/spirit/palm/lines.htm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohmygod! like my palm just like tod me like i was going to like write a comment on your blog. it's like so true. i guess that liek means i will become king of japan and have 20 wives. PALM READING IS LIKE SOOO SCIENTIFIC.

Anonymous said...

Bastard babies aren't so bad. Two of our kids were at the wedding.
Take care
Sandi