Thursday, October 13, 2005

Sicky, sick, sick.

I am sick.
I even called in sick for work today.
I am not on my deathbed or anything, but what with going to Victoria this weekend and needing to prepare and not even fuly recuperated from Thanksgiving,
I needed the day off. It's a good thing I did too.
Work is retarded. My 20-year-old co-worker is quitting and that means I have to do her job and it's annoying and means more work for the same pay. BOO!
I got my VISA bill today, and it is not as low as I had expected. BOO! I was supposed to get my nails done and dye my hair for this weekend, but I have no money. BOO!
I have barely talked to any of my friends in so long. BOO!
I hate being sick.

CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Laid - James
CURRENT MOOD: Grumpy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well judging from your current mood GRUMPY its a good thing your not talking to your friends ya sick dog. nice to have a relaxing day of sllep though huh? why dont you just settle for hair or nails youll still feel great having at least one done have a great time at the wedding..your loving neighbor and her cats