Thursday, November 10, 2005

What Makes Me Happy

Here it comes in no particular order:

*The O.C. Bitch, LOST, General Hospital, America's Next Top Model, Family Guy, Nip/Tuck. I <3 T.V. What can I say? T.V., it's like the loveable, doting puppy I was never allowed to have.

* My new white motorcycle boots. After all the agony my feet have been through it feels so good to see them look so good and NOT IN ANY PAIN.

* Whenever my mom 'discovers' something. The Latest: She discovered giving to charity like it was just invented yesterday.

MOM: Preet, I feel GREAT, today. I did something GREAT today. I gave all our old sweaters and suits to the guadwara (church) to send to the earthquake victims in Pakistan. It made me feel so GREAT. It's called CHARITY. It's GREAT. You should try it too Preet."
ME:Uh..huh.. Wow charity.. never heard of it.
I think I would have thought this was typical of my mom's most annoying and self-absorbed habits, but now for some reason it seems really funny and cute.

* When the chubby barista at my starbucks gives me free drinks and food because I look so sad and wet.

*When my roommate sings like the soul sista he is or when he does his old Indian man accent.

*Knowing that my friends I never see or even really get to talk to very much still care about me ( that means you Holly and Andy)

* Going to Victoria for the weekend and going to John's Place for Rice and Cheese balls. Yummy, yum yum!

*Having good friends in your apartment building.. It's oh so Melrose Place.

CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Coldplay- X & Y
CURRENT MOOD: Hopefully hopeful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well now i just know that one of the good friends just HAS to be me i mean apartment building, come on why dont you just give it away. now get off your butt and come kill kimberly then sleep with micheal already! sheesh! luv ya

Holly said...

I make you happy, even though we NEVER return phone calls. I have a work number you know and if I ever talked to you, I could give it to you.

Not much is new on the homefront. I'm still in the homefront and working 8 to 5 and doing all sorts of projects. I feel so out of my league sometimes... but what else is new.

So here's a cup of tea in your honour. I'll drink it alone since we don't have time to share it.

Holly said...

WHERE ARE YOU! No new entries, no phone calls, you don't return calls. Did you move away? Did you decide that these happy things weren't enough?

Preety preet preet, come back!