Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I'm Sad Today Because......

1. I hurt my knee and now I'm stuck waddling through life....

2. I bought CornPuffs cereal because it was on sale but it's not as good as Honey Nut Cherios.

3. I've been listening to Snow Patrol all morning.

4. Nobody calls me anymore.

5. I'm wearing exercise pants and Ugg boots to work again.

6. Today is Tuesday which means I should be phoning people to update their listings at my job. But I'm not. and I won't. ever.

7. I have a sinking feeling my boss will now start coming to work everyday.

8. My familt is full of crazies and basketcases, sometimes I think, myself included.

9. Everyone's always picking on my girl, Britney.

10. I'm itchy. My hair is dull and full of split-ends.

11. I have to stop taking hot baths because it's turning my skin into alligator skin.

12. I didn't wear a jacket today because it is Spring. Now I am cold.

13. I don't want Subway for lunch but I know I will have it because it's all I can afford that's somewhat healthy.

14. I need a new T.V.

15. I need a new couch.

16. I need a new cellphone.

17. I need a new life.

18. I think I think too much.

19. I notice everything. People are depressing.

20. Famine. war. racism.

Need I say more?