Friday, May 05, 2006

MISSHAPES here I come.....


There are so many reasons why I've become obssessed with Misshapes. I love dancing to rock music. I imagine that there wouldn't be much grinding at misshapes or (unwanted) groping. There'd be polite boys in ties and bomber jackets and T-shirts with ironic saying on them and shaggy shaggy hair. Ther'd be girls in comfortable shoes. Girls who use make-up as crayons. Girls who didn't spend more than $8.99 on their entire outfit but next season will be worth thousands of dollars on the Marc jacobs runway. There'd be tons of peopel taking my photo and I would pretend they were paparazzi even though I love it. Ther'd be absolutely NO smiling. Only weird angular poses a l a Furonda on ANTM. Ultragrrl would be there and she'd give me a job at he record label doing nothing except waxing poetic about what songs I like from which as-yet undiscovered myspace talent. I'd dance like nobody's businss and people would be in awe that I was from canada not a born and bred NYC-girl. Axle Rose would stop by and I would ask him where Slash was but he wouldn't bitch-slap me or anything because I'm a girl and I say it in such an endearing and sweet way that teh worst thing he does is tossle my hair ( Which BTW is a well-documented flirting move on the one and only Stephen Coletti). And Misha Barton would be there and say that she likes my shoes or some shit like that.
Misshapes in my mind is AWESOME.


Currently Listening To: Bossy By Kelis

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel really old. I don't understand anything you are talking about. And I'm suppsoed to be the student? Somebody send me a Douglas Coupland Book, stat.

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»