Monday, May 29, 2006

Music...makes the people.. come together......

Sometimes a borring office job has it's perks. There's the ability to email your freinds and plans your weekend all day long. There's the option to spend 3 hours discussing what you should eat for lunch with your one co-worker. There's an unlimited supply of Canada Springs water and endless opportunities to flush your system. And there's days like today where I can upload fun new music to my mp3 player.

Here are my new (to me) favourite tracks this week:

Stellastarr* - Sweet, troubled soul.

Artic Monkeys - A Certain Romance

The Knife - Heartbeats.

The Rentals - Friends with P. (F.Y.I. This is my new theme song. Be forewarned).


Yah!! I love new music on my mp3 player! WOO HOO! Feel free to leave your new favourite songs. NO oldies!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh preet come on you know how much you love the oldies
"theres a tear in my beer" hank williams sr
you know you LLOOVVEE it!

Preety said...

I have no idea who hank williams sr is but I imagine he looks like harry connick jr and is drunk and depressed all the time. either way...GROSS!!!

Anonymous said...

AS IF you dont know who hank williams sr is, i always hear his tunes wafting from your open windows

Preety said...

If anyone knows anything about wafting, dear anonymous, it's you. But it's not music that you waft. And it doesn't come from anything as innocent as a music player:)

Anonymous said...

funeeeeee!! thought that this was anonymous, yet you seem to know so much about me, im truly flattered. pppppfffffttttt!!!!!!
whew