Thursday, June 01, 2006

Dear Tai, Cher would be like, soo proud.....




Am I the only one who can barely belive that this girl, in all her dumpy, overly-eager glory has trasnformed from ugly duckling, to coke-out whore, to the D-listed, teen version on Meg Ryan to an actual campy and glorious singer?




It's weird. But somehow hypnotic. And the song is catchy as hell.
And for some inexplicable reason, I feel like a proud mama, like a proud Cher when she unveiled Tai in her apres make-over glory to the class and all the boys were all over her including her ex-stepbrother, ( Paul Rudd before he got a little chub and wrinkly) which made her jealous, because now she had like created a monster or something as everyone was talking about Tai instead of her and now she had the hotts for her ex-step-brother. But I digress.

I love this song. I love Clueless. I love Cher.
The End.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Yaaaa clueless!! You're like SO right, this song like SO rocks ;-)!
Peace out mama! S-Lo ;-)