Thursday, October 26, 2006

The End is Nigh

Finally! After almost two full weeks of gagging on 12 gargatuan pills a day. It's almost over. I am officially only 12 huge pills away from the end. I have ALMOST completed my Wild Rose Cleanse. And it was really not as hard as I thought. Although I did slip on the weekend, ( damn you Smartpop PopCorn!) and maybe had a little too much from the protein column due to my addiction to coffee ( yeah, go figure! Wild Rose counts coffee in the protein column) I think I did pretty good. I lost some weight. I don't feel as sleepy as usual. My skin is a bit less splotchy. And most importantly, I've learned some very important lessons:

1) My Body is a temple.

2) Eating is not an activity. It should be boring and take a long time to make for it to be really healthy.

3) Peanut butter is not a good alternative to potatoe chips.

4) Chicken caesar salad is not a real salad.

5) Vegetables go rotten if you don't eat them.

6) If something says "No drinking alcohol," they probably also mean no smoking and no taking drugs also.

7) When you have eaten so many carrots that your fingers smell like soap and your computer screen has an orange ting to it, it's time to switch to cucumbers.

8) When all you've talked about for the lat 12 days is what you've eaten and your many and varied bowel movements, it's time for the cleanse to be OVER!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats kiddo. I'm proud of you. Now, please pass the chips!!

Anonymous said...

hey girlfriend,

so your system is clean now...what color is your poop? If it's black than you know you still got some stuff left in ya...*ya heard*. I know from experience. And your pee is supposed to be the color of ONE lemon not a dozen!!!!!hehahehahehaeh

miss ya,

your old skool neighbor from across the sreet....yep, your karoke buddy too *wink wink*

Preety said...

What colour is my poop? Do you kiss your mother with that mouth, young Lady??? Just kidding yah my poop and pee are really light. Still a week later! See? My body is a temple!