Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Christmas, New Year's, My Birthday! Oh My!

Sometimes, I wish time would stand still; or better yet: REWIND! I am not ready for today to be December 6th!
That means only 15 more sleeps until Christmas! That means only 20 more sleeps until New Year's Eve! That means only 26 more sleeps until my birthday ( cue death march here)

****Note: please do not render this rare inclusion of numbers as an invitation to remark on my lack of mathematical skils. I'm makinga point, here!

Where did November go?
Where did time to pack and move go?
Where did time to say Bye to all my Vancouver peeps, go?

So promise to still love me even if it seems like I've dropped off the face of the Earth for a while. I promise, I love you long time!








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will miss seeing you make funny faces to yourself on the street corner.

Anonymous said...

I know you! Where have you been hiding yourself? Where are you going? What is going on? We need to talk, girl!

Preety said...

Shauna,
You'd better call me before my number changes! I miss you!

Andy aka Stone Cold, Can I help it if I am expressive? Crack a smile once in a while, it will prevent wrinkles!

Kate said...

BRING IT ON PREETY!
I can't wait to live in the same city as you.
WOOT WOOT!

Deeds said...

Preet, chillax. Everything will work itself out. I read for your horoscope that 2007 will be a fun, slutty year for you. Hey don't forget about my astrological bangle!