Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Rolling with my Hommies (homos)

So a few weekends ago my friend david had an art show. It was an art auction really. A silent auction, very sophisticated. tres edgy, if you will.


As you can see, it was a very, very classy affair. We keeps it reals, yo.


Behind us is the photo I won, Number 7 with the three eyeballs. It is soooooo edgy.
Is it just me, or should I have taken that damn scarf off at some point in the night? Also does my hair look more liek a wig made out of carpet or like I am the true mother of Suri Cruise?

This is me and my friend Holly, who recently got back from Argentina. She brought me back this edgy tee-shirt with the words "Preety heart" on it. That's right. That's right. In Argentina, they know where it's at. Preety heart is like this hard-core edgy label out there. I think it all must stem from grade 8 when I was tutoring this ESL kid named Miguel and then he went back to Brazil after one semester. I think he loved me. I think then he moved to Argentina. I think then he started this clothing line to pay homage to his unrequited love for me. I think I am full of shit.

3 comments:

Kate said...

You rock Preety heart!
Great pics.

Anonymous said...

Is it the one with three eyes that is just a head or the one with two eyes in the head and one eye further down the body? Inquring minds want to know!

Preety said...

Anonymous,
it is the one with the three eyes that is a girl's head with a blonde ponytail on a blue background. tres edgy, wouldn't you say?