Monday, March 05, 2007

Nothing starts a Monday off right like Drunk Photos from 2 Weeks Ago....

The birthday boy :)


Drunk girls like to hug.


Drunk girls also like being sandwiched by gay guys.


The. funniest. photo. eva.

Sometimes it's hard being so edgy.....
Maybe I look like a crazy lush but who's that in the background looking like he knows what is going on and is still acting all crazy?
See the rest of the photos on my flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/preetadelic
Love you long time!
Happy Monday:)

4 comments:

Kate said...

OMG, those are so fun!
I wish I was there!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you caught the 'birthday boy' about to take a dump.

Anonymous said...

That picture of you dancing is soooo you. That was a fun night. I love the picture that looks like we are attacking poor Noel. I look like I can barely stand up! (I probably couldn't)

Holly said...

You are so cute Ms. Preet! That's your happy face. OK that's your silly happy face.