Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Moved IN!!!

Yes. It has finally happened…82 days after the last big move; I am finally reunited with ALL of my stuff, in my newly-renoed place. It’s great. I love my stuff. I love my place. Even though the bathroom is not fully functional; I love my place. Even though I don’t have any mirrors or photos up yet because I am afraid if I put a nail in the wall the entire wall will crumble. (Sadly not a paranoid delusion in this place). And you know what, so, sometimes the house smells like gas, it’s not going to explode anytime soon ( I don’t think, but just in case, I’ve been laying off the candles for a while).

And even though I am in desperate need of some furniture (high on the priority list are an armoire for my television; a chair with a matching ottoman; some dining room chairs; a recliner, and a desk) the place is cozy and comfy despite its shortcomings.

I can’t wait until everything’s done ( I know, I know, it’s a work in progress; but I am impatient!) and I can’t wait until everyone sees it! I will try and get my act together and post some photos online of my place because I’m not sure when my ex-Melrose place neighbour (who do you want to be? You do have red hair like Dr. Kimberly Shaw) or my big-whig executive lotto girl or the eternal student or the leader of the Japanese Mafia will be able to get down here!



MISS YOU!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't want to admit that I am an eternal student, in case you were thinking of someone else.
This is too Sherlock Hommes for me. Post the photos and then I'll decide if I want to come visit. Ha!

Kate said...

Oh that is so fun!
Can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your place all done up. It is pretty cute and cozy and I am sure you will make it fantastic!!!!