Monday, June 20, 2005

Dogs, dogs, dogs.....

So I've been pet sitting my friend, david's, baby weiner dog, Hudson, for a couple days and its starting to get weird. He's super cute but his breathe is so stank... And i got a super bad kink in my neck from trying to protect my face from his uber-breathe. He's very needy though.... Like when I have a shower he whines outside the bathroom door.... and then he wants to come in my room while I change.. and right ow he's just staring at me..... not saying anything..... nd he always wants to sleep under the covers with me... it's a little creepy.. like what is he thinking when he's just staring at me for hours? why can't he like go and do some things on his own? I don't get it. Idon't relate to dogs... I feel like they're always up to something.....But I better stop writing.. I think he's on to me.....


weiner dogs are so needy... and they have a staring problem! Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he has a crush on you....
Kate :)

Anonymous said...

well i guess you wont be agreeing to babysit again now will you.

Preety said...

I still >3 Hudson.. It's just weird to think about what these animals are thinking about when they are just following you around and staring at you like little Puppy dogs.....