Friday, June 24, 2005

Jesse Metcalfe + Me!!!


jesse metcalfe is sooooo cute ! Posted by Hello

What a weird morning.... First I had this job interview downtown and I was changing my shoes on the stoop outside the building ( b/c the only way I can handle wearing dressy shoes is to change into them when I have the interview) Anyways I was taking off my socks and this guy was walking towards me and I was like who is that? Because he looked so odd. He was wearing like white leather loafers with no socks and this long tunic type of top... I noticed him at first because I was like "I thought only Persian guys dressed like that" and then I was like he looks like a skinny David beckham.... Anyways I arrived for me interview like 20 minutes early so I was walking around the area and I guess he was too. and we kept seeing each other and smiling and I was like what's with this guy (because he's like 5'4 and so I didn't think he was hitting on me) and Then I was like "ohmygaw" is that? Could it be? Is that Chad Michael Murray? Because I heard he was in town b/c his wife is doing a movie with jesse metcalfe and he doesn't like jesse metcalfe or something... Anyways it wasn't him but I was super-excited anyways..

Then the real shit happened...

I was walking by the Sutton Place Hotel on my way back from my interview ( it went good, thanks for asking) and I saw him. Waiting for a cab I guess. Standing outside in a white hoodie and a navy blazer and jeans.. I was like "Whaaat?" And most of you know my eyes are kinda bad so I totally stopped in the middle of the street and was like staring at him and he was looking at me.. Then this guy that I guess was walking behind me and probably not a big fan of Desparate Housewives, totally bumped me, I guess because I was standing there gaping at jesse metcalfe and not letting anyone by. So then While I was all like "So sorry, excuse me sir," Jesse metcalfe took off his sunglasses and then I totally knew it was him because even a blind man would recognize his bushy eyebrows..... I think his intense stare ( I think like 15 seconds he was staring at me and only me) means we're going steady... I'll keep ya posted on the weddding date....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude,

Thanks for the fabulous phone call today ... always enjoy the celebrity updates. And uhm, yeah you are soooooooo going steady with Mr. Jesse Metcalfe -- get married so you can support me alright!!!

Much love.
Katie
ps. Chad Michael Murray is sooo taller than 5'4 darling.

Anonymous said...

Of course you had to know that Katie would have all the stats on the stars! And I, being ignorant of all that, have absolutely no idea who either of those guys are.
Where was the job interview?
Take care
Sandi

Anonymous said...

See you star-struck girl, you do live an exciting life. The most thrilling thing in my day? A bird hit the window and sat on the tree outside crying. Oh and mushrooms are growing in my plants. You see cool guys and I watch mushrooms grow. How was the interview? Fingers crossed (if you want it)