Tuesday, June 21, 2005

No Job for Me....

So I didn't get that job at the vancouver Musuem... I knew it was too good to be true... It was too easy.. I was too excited.. I told too many people about it... and now I don't have it. It sucks. Today is exactly 2 weeks since I lost/quit/was fired from my job.. And I have had a total of one interview.. One interview in 2 weeks.... It's retarded. I'm not sure what's wrong with me... My roommate has like millions of job interviews and is starting a new job and it just seems like everything is fabulous for everyone but me... So i dunno what I will do... I feel the itch to do something drastic... I am not going to ge a job at like starbucks or something just so i can keep my shitty life in Van and keep going out on these meaningless 'getting to know you' dates.... It's pathetic....I never imagined my life at 26 (gulp) would be so shitty... so devoid of anything.. so unsettled.. I may not wanna be saddled with a ball and chain but is it too much to ask for a job that is in my field that pays like over $11/hr? I get the feeling it is.. this sucks....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your life is not measured by what kind of job you have, by how many guys ask you out in a week, by how many namebrand jeans or new CDs you buy. There's no real reason for happiness. People who search for it will never understand it. Just let it be and it will happen for you i suspect it already is starting.

-j

Preety said...

is it just me or did you just say something encouraging? thx buddy :)