Friday, July 08, 2005

short and sweet

i am working at the sea festival and it pretty fun even though I work like 10.5 hours a day ( yikes) quite a shock from my previous routine of heading to the starbucks to write at 1pm !
The best part about the festival is that everyone is like what do you do and I'm like "I'm a freelancer" and everyone's like "Ohhhhh... edgy!" What fun! Tonight my sista is coming into town. It will be so fun. We're going to ikea and kits and everywhere cool and too far to go usually! And then the Alanis concert sat night. Yeah It should be a good weekend. Then I have 2 interviews on Monday..... Keepyour fingers crossed!
Well, I should go... I have to clean the house before I leave for work so my sista doesn't think I live in a stye... (when really only my roommate does:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

6:38 in the morning, and you're posting to your Blog. Now that is true dedication to us, your Blog-reading friends. I feel honoured.

Have fun in the rain!

Anonymous said...

maybe i'll see you at ikea tomorrow!!!

Anonymous said...

good luck on your interview...i'll talk to you tonite.

Anonymous said...

Nothing posted. All this talk and now nothing? Was she kidnapped by her sister to go to India and get married?

Meet some sailor and is now on her way through the Panama Canal to sip mojitos and guard the buried treasure?

Did she, oh dread the thought, fall in and meet the fishes?

Found a fabulous job and is walking down Howe with a briefcase and high heels?

Took up a hobby like knot tying, practised and is sitting at home with a double-rigger-noose knot holding her dainty hands together, waiting for us to bust the door down and rescue her?

Lost her memory, got amnesia and forgot about her friends AND her blog?

Oh Preety-kins tell us you're ok!!!

Preety said...

Holly,
I can always tell which are your posts....:) Unfortuneatley, nothing much has changed. Still looking for a job... still piddling around... but that knot-tying idea sounds pretty hot... I might give that a try.