Friday, October 28, 2005

Sooo EDGY.....

I am so edgy sometimes... First I saw an EDGY movie last night. Everything is Illuminated, directed by the great Liev Schrieber ( yes the creepy guy from Twin Peaks, soo edgy) and starry a creepy-looking Elijah Wood. It was really funny, but also sad because Elijah was looking for information on his grand-father who was a persecuted Jew during WW2. Funny and sad is sooo edgy.....

Then I added this goggle map to my blog: http://www.frappr.com/preetadelic. You can post where you are and then adda photo and it will be so fun.... It's actually a very EDGY technology that only EDGY bloggers are using....

And also, I'm going to be Diana Ross for Halloween. Now of course, I'll be Diana Ross in probably Ugg boots andjogging pants under my fabulous gown but's all good...

Then while I was doing my morning Web-suring rounds, which includes being like a cyber peeping tom to all these tragically edgy types in NYC, (Gurj is my favorite b/c she's brown and British, I think, just like I coulda, would, shoulda been if my Dad hadn't gotten deported from jolly ole England all those years ago., I also like reading this supermodel one) because it's about being hip, and beautiful and drunk in jolly ole England.

I found this gem.... Now I don't really need anything to make me love the Backstreet boys , but if I ever was not sold on their awesome-ness, their EDGY-ness and their star-power, then I am now..... P.S. See? there's no shame in lip-syncing if you do it with cheesy facial expressions.

CURRENT MOOD: curious...
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: CFOX's 90s at Lunch...billy corgan seemed so deep and wise when I was 14.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

check out my photo on your map. It's especially for your dreams.

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm.........edgy?.........i think ive heard this word before...........im not sure is it a new one??.......its so edgy of you to use edgy in almost every edgy sentence that edgy you write edgy on your blog..edgy!
cheeky neighbor

Holly said...

Ok edgy girl, did you fall off? What's next? Now I have time to check blogs and things, at least today!